Monday, February 13, 2006

Survey says!

1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"...with all manner of Conditions." Taken from my husband's book, Guild Wars Official Game Guide.

2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and see what you touch.
My husband's arm. He's off today, and is sitting on the couch.

3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Fear Factor, and I watched it against my will, thanks dear.

4) Without looking, guess what time it is.
Let's see, it must be just after 5:00.

5) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
It's 4:07. Channel 55 lied about what time Leave it to Beaver comes on!

6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My dad and my daughter playing Pat-a-cake. Also the television, the fish tank, and my youngest daughter making little fussing noises as she sprawls on the floor.

7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday? Yeah, that's right, I haven't gone outside today. And I was...taking out trash, I think.

8) Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Nilo's blog, plus a list of Valentine's crafts from FamilyFun.com

9) What are you wearing?
Dark grey sweat pants, a dark purple T-shirt that is too long, and a dark grey hooded zipper sweatshirt. And white socks. And glasses.

10) Did you dream last night?
Yes, and it was terrible! There were crazy people everywhere, and pickles, and dead gardens, and nothing made any sense, and I was afraid to wake up and take care of my own baby because I thought my crazy rampage might carry through into the waking world.

11) When did you last laugh?
A little while ago. My husband's Valentine gift to me came early. He wasn't supposed to give me a gift at all. The card included the phrase "Nener nener nener."

12) What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Pictures of my family, a framed poster of Historic French Quarter, framed dragon puzzles we completed and glued, a plaque my husband was given upon leaving the military, a little cartoon with his platoon number from boot camp, a clock, a thermometer, framed pencil drawings of temples and Houston landmarks, and the speakers for our surround sound. Let it never be said that we don't have ambience around here.

13) Seen anything weird lately?
Did you hear the part where I said I'd had to sit through Fear Factor?

14) What do you think of this quiz?
I think it's kind of cute, actually.

15) What is the last movie you saw?
In the theater? Hoodwinked. At home? The Heavenly Kid.

16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I'd buy the lot this house is on, knock down this ancient 50s era house, and build a new house instead. Although, I think the house I want is too big for this lot. So maybe I'll buy the lot next door, too. That house needs to get knocked down anyway; it's always having plumbing problems.

17) Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I had orange hair once. It wasn't on purpose, either.

18) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd eliminate Alzheimer's disease.

19) Do you like to dance?
Yes, I think ballroom dancing is the best. I just wish I had a dance partner. My husband has no rhythm.

20) George Bush?
Senior? I kind of miss him. Junior? I feel betrayed by him. Although I think I can safely say he's the first president in our nation's history to be elected despite having an obvious case of dyslexia.

21) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
This one.

22) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
That one.

23) Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes. Absolutely. As long as by "abroad" you mean Italy.

24) What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Come on in, there are some people here who can't wait to see you."

No comments: