Monday, October 17, 2005

Google Image Biography

I swiped this from crouching mommy, hidden laundry because I have nothing better to do. Go to Google Images and put in the name of the town where you were born, the town you live in now, your name, the name of your grandmother, your favorite food, favorite smell, and favorite song. Then you post the images.

This is the city where I was born, and to which I have recently returned to live in once more. Ah, home. How I love thee, Houston.













This is the only image of my name I could find that wasn't a sleezy picture or a photograph of a woman who looks nothing like me.


















My grandmother's name. Interestingly, her mother named her Josephine, but when her father took her to the church to be baptized, he changed it to Eva. Grandma now hates the name Josephine.












Favorite food: this was actually a tough decision. Do I say Italian food? Chocolate cake? Pumpkin ice cream pie? Chocolate? No, no, if I have to pick out my favorite rare treat, I'm going with shrimp scampi.
















Favorite smell. This was another tough one. I nearly said roses, or that Vive Shampoo for men (which just does something for me). I could also have said "minced garlic and onions sauted in olive oil." But no, this has to be my favorite, by far. The smell of my children, freshly bathed and shampooed.














Favorite song: Riverwide by Sheryl Crow. This song was the theme-song for one of my most painful break-ups, and the inspiration for some Alias fanfiction I wrote a few years back.

No comments: