Friday, November 25, 2005

I wanted to post something deep and meaningful...



...but once again, I have blogger's block. So instead you get pictures.

Yes, I know I've posted this pic before. I don't care. I love this picture.


I think I'd like one of these. My 18-month-old has been talking about puppies non-stop since Monday, when we borrowed a puppy from my grandmother to keep the girls occupied while Bizarro Dad used his power tools outside. Now every two hours, I hear "Buppy! Buppy!" And that's if she doesn't see a dog. If she happens to see one out the window or glance at the dogs next door, then it's "Buppy!" for 30 minutes straight. And this word applies to dogs of all sizes, whether they be her grandmother's chihuahua or her aunt's French Mastiffs. If only we could get her grandfather to tolerate an indoor dog. Alas, he will have no such thing, and so we must wait until he moves out of this house, whenever that may be.


From the first page of Genesis. I don't know why, but Hebrew sounds have always struck a chord in me whenever I hear them. Genetic memory, maybe?


This is on my wish list over at amazon.com. I wish the image here were a little nicer. Anyhoo, I don't normally ask for jewelry, but I saw this and could not resist. I must be nuts. But at least it's not expensive!

Have a good weekend, all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the goth Potter pic. Looking at the picture on the French poster, wouldn't you think he's starting to go for the Anakin Skywalker look, with the longer hair?

Hope your Thanksgiving was good. Mine was good, and er,.... interesting. Nice pic of the puppy, BTW.

Stephanie said...

I want a puppy too.

I think my kids would love it.